Dinosaur Hunter Dinosaur Hunter

The gameplay is fun, however, bugs prevented me from finishing the game. Near the end of levels, it would inexplicably freeze and I would have to restart. This occurred to me seven times in a row on the final level. I tried refreshing my page and lost all of my progress after that. I can't recommend this game until it is fixed.

Feed Us 4 Feed Us 4

This is a really fantastic game. Fun upgrades and gameplay.
The only downside is that you can't beat it without having a Facebook account (you need to Like on Facebook to get the rockets to kill the monster fish, or shoot 8 rockets, which I don't have), so I can't progress any further into the game. Please offer a Twitter or google+ alternative.

Otherwise, it's a blast.

Rebuild Rebuild

A Great Missing Genre

I've been wanting a Zombie Survival Sim for the longest time and now it's here!
Excellent the way it makes you balance all your skills.
Kudos for all the small little details thrown into the game!

Folks, just play it!

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Great use of art.

The watercolor use in this game is masterful. It makes for a very distinctive but evocative look. I would love to see more games like yours!

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

Nice Blend

I really enjoyed the blend of adventure and FPS. You set up some good ambiance and tension. Well done.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Excellent Game.

This is an absolutely wonderful game. The Music is great and appropriate and the visuals are top notch. If you enjoy games like Myst or King's Quest, you should dig this game.

Millie Megavolte 6 Part 1 Millie Megavolte 6 Part 1

Great Gameplay.

***Full disclosure: I'm doing the male voices in Millie 6-2***

This game features some of the best thought-out platformer combat and movement on this site hands down. Now you can block, activate items, and even "monkey bar" your way across stalagtighted ceilings.

The level design is great, too. Folks, you're gonna have to use your brains a bit! And of course, no Millie game would be complete without that sweet, crass humor? Well done. I really am impressed.