LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Great Comedy

Excellent timing, animation and voice work.

Buns Of Steel Buns Of Steel

Really funny

I've got to hand it to ya. You got me laughing really hard! The only thing I didn't care for was the headset sounding audio. But this was so entertaining that it didn't really matter. Well done!

Tarboy Tarboy

Simply Stunning.

This is the best flash animation I have seen. The use of color and camera is just amazing. Extremely crisp. Folks, just watch it.

Dinosaur Hunter Dinosaur Hunter

The gameplay is fun, however, bugs prevented me from finishing the game. Near the end of levels, it would inexplicably freeze and I would have to restart. This occurred to me seven times in a row on the final level. I tried refreshing my page and lost all of my progress after that. I can't recommend this game until it is fixed.

Feed Us 4 Feed Us 4

This is a really fantastic game. Fun upgrades and gameplay.
The only downside is that you can't beat it without having a Facebook account (you need to Like on Facebook to get the rockets to kill the monster fish, or shoot 8 rockets, which I don't have), so I can't progress any further into the game. Please offer a Twitter or google+ alternative.

Otherwise, it's a blast.

Rebuild Rebuild

A Great Missing Genre

I've been wanting a Zombie Survival Sim for the longest time and now it's here!
Excellent the way it makes you balance all your skills.
Kudos for all the small little details thrown into the game!

Folks, just play it!

.:The Rising Tides:. .:The Rising Tides:.

Great Piece

This is a really great piece. Strong emotion and very strong writing. As you said, this is a WIP and I will definitely re-review it when some of the MIDI is replaced, because I think that is the only thing holding this back from being a really highly-rated piece.

Well done.